Saturday, June 15, 2013

Yay summer!!

I'm finally done with school!

While I'm not only pleased that this means I no longer have to wake up at the crack of dawn every morning and proceed to do strenuous work all day, I'm also happy that summer break is here because it'll give me more time to write. I still have not fulfilled my promise of posting photos and writing about my Junior Team Tennis finals nor my choir's trip to Washington, D.C. Both of those will be coming within the next couple days, I promise. And I really mean it this time.

I would write more/write a post about something else right now, but it's currently 1:35 in New York right now and I don't have the energy to do so. I'm barely able to stay awake to write this.

I will be posting soon. Thanks for tolerating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment