Saturday, August 24, 2013

Applause

Let me just take a second to say how obsessed I am with Lady Gaga's new song "Applause", and how disappointed I am that it only debuted at #6 on the Billboard charts while Katy Perry's new song "Roar" debuted at #2. I'm getting tired of sappy song after sappy song coming from her. And quite frankly I don't even think "Roar" is good at all. She needs to revamp her sound back to what made her famous, like "I Kissed a Girl" or "Hot N Cold", or maybe that's just me.

Also "Royals" by Lorde is the shit, even though she makes me hate myself because she's only 16 and has experienced a level of success that I never will. I think she comes second only to Jojo in terms of young teenagers who've managed to have significant success in music in recent years, even though Jojo's prime was back in '06. I wonder what happened to her...

No comments:

Post a Comment