Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm back?

I realize I haven't posted in nearly 2 months, which has been my longest drought of writing as of yet. There are a lot of things that I want to talk about, like Comic Con (which was my last promise for a post), but I'm still debating whether or not to put a lot of them in print. Ideas seem to lose a bit of their flavor over time.

Hopefully another long absence like this one won't be happening again any time soon, as I honestly don't know what was keeping me from crafting another post until now. School has been incredibly overwhelming but I've certainly had opportunities to sit down and write. I think some of it might have to do with a bit of a lack of motivation on my part, but I believe I've sorted that out. I wasn't very good about handling my stress and workload for the first part of the school year, but I've become reinvigorated and determined to follow a new plan that will hopefully allow to me to preserve my sanity for more than just a few weeks in the new year.

Christmas is right around the corner, so something might not be produced until the end of the week. But I will be forcing myself to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment