Friday, March 15, 2013

Sorry

So a lot is going on right now and is preventing me from being as devoted to this blog as I would like to be.

First of all, school is annoying. My chemistry teacher has stepped up her game and is now giving us daily quizzes, which is a hassle because that means I need to study every night because there is no possible way that I will remember how to determine the grams of a substance produced in a limiting precipitate reaction without studying and receive a perfect score on the quiz without divine intervention. Also it's the third trimester so teachers are cramming in everything they've neglected to teach earlier so that they finish covering the curriculum by the time finals start (i.e. my theology teacher, who in the first trimester covered 70 of the 400+ pages of one of the two textbooks we need to read this year).

I was planning to write a lot over February break, but I ended up not doing so. I feel I owe you an explanation, and I'll be completely honest: I was simply too busy sleeping. The weeks leading up to the break were really exhausting so I found I just slept for hours once the break started. I did, however, go to a party and a dance which I need to write about later. I have some free time no so hopefully I can use that to write and upload some pictures.

Sorry that I've been lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment